Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Rock!

So Brandon talked me into playing Fantasy Football with him this year and I must say that I am having a lot of fun. He has done it for years and I always rolled my eyes hearing every detail about all of his players and their stats. I thought it was pretty silly, but I have changed my mind. He was so excited when I told him I would play this year and he bugged me for weeks ahead of time about who I was going to choose in my draft. I am not the huge football fanatic that he is so I had to print out a list of all the players and I just kind of ranked them all according to who I remebered hearing about. Couldn't tell you what half of them looked like or what team they were on when I picked, but apparently I'm pretty good at this fantasy football.

There are 12 teams on our league, most of them guys, in fact our league name is Texas Boys. I don't know if the founder was trying to discourage female participation or what but I'm sure he's wishing that was the case (right Brent?) I named my team Mama Rules and I picked a damn good name because I am kicking everybody's arse right now! I am the only team who is undefeated. I was the highest scorer this past week and am the top scoring team overall. I have the #1 quarterback (and no I didn't pick Peyton Manning), #3 and 4 running backs, and the #7 reciever. Who knew my team would rock! I realize we are just 3 weeks into the season, but I play Brandon's team this week and he sucks. So I will be 4-0 next week. This Mama Rules! :-)

No comments: