Monday, October 8, 2007

I love my home!

We made it home Sat. evening and are so happy to be back! Brandon kept saying yesterday how he loves our home and I can't agree more. Peyton seems so much more at peace and she is obviously excited to be back in her room with her daddy putting her to bed at night. Our wonderful friend Jeremy came over before we arrived Sat. and mowed our lawn. That was such a nice surprise to come home too because we both expected to see a jungle and Brandon had planned on spending Sunday morning doing the yard work. Thanks Jeremy! Brandon got to relax yesterday instead and do not much of anything but watch football and play with the kids.
Ryan is still sick and not sleeping well. He started throwing up this morning and I was so afraid he had gotten the stomach virus that Peyton had on top of his sinus infection, but we seem to have things under control this afternoon. I think he's just had so much drainage that it was upsetting his stomach and made him a little sick. He's been sleeping most of the afternoon so I was able to cram in three days of Beth Moore study. I don't know that I'll get to go to my study tommorow since he's not feeling well...I can't take him with me and leave him in the childcare. Anyhow...this weeks study has been really good and I will blog about that soon.

I realize that this blog is really plain and boring. I am going to have to have some of you blogging friends come over soon and show me how to post pictures, add links, and throw in some music. I don't know how to do any of that stuff! Well, Ryan is screaming again and Peyton just pooped in her princess panties and painted her face with finger paint so guess I better hold down the fort!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I consider myself to be quite the blogger so let me help you! Please! :)

Unknown said...

oh and i am so glad your home!

Kyle Sears said...

The first thing I thought of when I read that last sentence was, "At least is was finger paint!"

Welcome back. :)

Erin said...

I am so glad you guys are home and are able to relax a little.