Monday, April 7, 2008

One of those weeks!



Now before you feel the need to call Child Protective Services and report me I must tell you this was his father's fault! (Of course the bottle is empty, but I am surprised he even put that nasty smelling thing in his mouth) I leave the house for 10 minutes to visit a neighbor and come home to find Ryan walking around the living room with Daddy's beer bottle just grinning because he has something he knows he's not suppose to touch. Brandon was so involved in the Final Four games, he didn't see him sneak off with it. So of course I had to grab my camera! As I sat there watching him proudly show me his new "toy" I had a vision of him 17 years from now holding that beer standing around with his buddies at a frat party giving all the pretty girls his adorable flirty little grin and it freaked me out a little. I have days with these two kids of mine that feel like they last a month, but I am amazed when I look at them sometimes as to how fast they are growing and changing!
Ryan is walking now too, as I mentioned above. He still prefers to crawl when he really wants to get somewhere since that is so much faster, but he walks more everyday. He is very concious of sister though since she will knock him down in a second so that may be why he has taken a little longer than I expected to get going. Poor baby has had a rough week...he's had a cold and I think we are getting a 4th tooth right now. We've also gotten rid of the formula and are trying to get regular with milk so that has had his tummy a little upset. The boy won't give up the bottle though and to tell you the truth, I'm going to let him hang onto it for a while since he'll be my last baby! I was so set on following the "rules" with Peyton that I had her on a sippy cup as soon as she turned one and the baby food was gone at that point too. Funny how much more relaxed we are with the second one...we even let him have a beer now and then!

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Cindy that boy is way too cute!! These are great photos!

Erin said...

That is hilarious! I'm so glad you took pictures!

Ladybug said...

He is SO Brandon's Mini-Me!!!

Your last line made me laugh so hard!

Kristi said...

Very Funny! He is so cute!

The Redheaded Dog Trainer said...

Oh my gosh he looks just like Brandon! He's so cute! And Peyton is gorgeous! You have to check out Tracy's blog if you haven't. Her little one is so darling. :-)
http://tracybennett.blogspot.com