Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Where has March gone?






Wow! This month has just flown by. We've had so much going on this month that it has just been a blur. We had Brandon's mom out to visit for a week and then Brandon's brother and his wife came to visit this past week so I havn't been online very much lately. Tons of stuff going on with church...we had a wonderful preview party this past weekend that went excellent. I'm looking forward to our first service which will be happening at the end of next month. I filled out my calander for April this morning and it is going to be a crazy month as well. Brandon will be gone to China for 2 weeks during April so I am definately not looking forward to that! Hopefully I will make time to write more often in the future. Here are a few pictures from Ryan's first birthday. For some reason Peyton has decided to call me mama instead of mommy now. It just makes her seem so much older! I guess I'll really cry when it just cuts down to mom!

3 comments:

Gina said...

What a little cutie! We had so much fun celebrating Ryan's 1st birthday!! It seems like just yesterday when I made his announcements..man time flies!

Anonymous said...

I just realized that he has blonde hair! Where did that come from? He is a very handsome little boy. He and Finn would surely have fun together now that they are a little older. Maybe we will see you at Kylie's bday.

A lot of those toys look very familiar - Finn is a master at the ball bouncer! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oops - that was me!

Erin