Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ryan is One!

Man, this year has flown by! I can't believe my baby is one today. He is such a wonderful boy and brings us all so much joy. His little personality is so precious and I can't imagine my life without him. I feel like his first year just passed me by. I don't remember feeling like Peyton's first year went so quickly. I guess that's what happens when you have more than one child to take care of everyday. We had his birthday party yesterday afternoon and I'll post pictures of that later on. He seemed to have a great time and really enjoyed his birthday cake. Thank you to all of our friends who came and celebrated with us yesterday! So, today I'll post the video I made of Ryan's first year so you can see my little cutie who has grown into a handsome one year old! Happy Birthday baby! We love you so much!

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a beautiful video! That is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Precious! The year has flown by for us, too. I guess it is the complexity of life these days. :-)It is hard to believe that Finn will be 1 in less than 2 months - makes me kind of sad!

Erin