Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Still Here





I know it has been awhile since I've posted anything. We don't really have much going on right now besides Brandon working. He's in Dallas again...I'm ready for December to be here. Not just because I love Christmas, but Brandon will finally be done with the constant trips to Dallas and we can get back to some sort of normal. Peyton has been so out of sorts for the past 2 1/2 months with Daddy being gone so much. We have a lot of things to work on with her behavior and other routines, but I feel like we won't get things fixed until she feels more secure. So, I am definately ready for the new year! We had a great Halloween. I think Peyton really enjoyed trick or treating for the first time. Daddy took her around the neighborhood and she quickly learned what to do. She would whisper trick or treat because she is shy with strangers, but once they gave her candy she would give them a huge smile and thank you! She and Peter Pan were adorable this year!
We had a pretty laid back weekend...Brandon's boss made him take a few days off at the end of last week and we were suppose to go on some kind of fun family trip. Unfortunately the kids weren't feeling so great (Peyton has another ear infection) so we just worked on cleaning the house. Sunday was our football day and Peyton and I were so dissappointed that the Colts lost! I don't really care much about the Cowboys, but daddy and Ryan were very happy that they won. My fantasy football team lost for the first time this week! I'm still leading the league, but I have another tough week coming up since my quarterback is on a bye this week and I am playing the team that is in second place right behind me. Oh well...maybe my team will pull through...Brandon has no sympathy for me since I am so far ahead of him! :-)
As you can see, I finally figured out how to post pictures so hopefully this blog will be a little more interesting from now on! I could still use a tutorial on how to jazz this up a bit so Amanda, when you are free (I know it might be Jan. before that happens) we need to blog together!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Yea! I've missed you! Your kiddos are the cutest. Thanks for the pictures. I am so glad you learned...now, we will all expect them all the time! :)

And well done you with the fantasy football!

Erin said...

Great pictures - they're adorable and I loved the costumes. I was pretty bummed about the Colts as well - I love Peyton!! The "good" guys definitely lost out. :-(

Gina said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! Thanks for all your hard work and organizing with the Treats on East Street Halloween...you rocked! :o) Granted Team 2 (my team) didn't go as smoothly as Team 1 (my hubby's team), but WHATEVER! Can't wait to work together on Orange Santa stuff! YAY

Sonya Terrell said...

OMG....they are so adorable! I can't believe how much they have grown. I hope you get to come to Dallas soon so I can see all of you!